I recently read a note on my second cousins facebook page that directed the writer to:
List (20) things you want to say to 20 people. Don't say who they are.
It sounded like something I wanted to try, here it goes:
1. I wrote soooo many songs about you; I consider many of them some of my best
2. I really respect you and value your friendship
3. You must think we're similar but were not. Most of the time you get on my nerves.
4. If I weren't afraid you'd over react and of the drama you'd create, I'd tell you how negative you are and try and help you be more positive.
5. I miss you alot. I wish you lived closer.
6. I think the work you do is amazing. You've helped me so much this past year.
7. We don't talk much, and I wish I could talk to you more. I guess I just don't know what to say. I love and appreciate you.
8. You helped me become creative and goofy. I love you.
9. I realize you didn't want a whole lot to do with me growing up. I still think that's true now. I'll be here for you if you need me.
10. I wish you could have been around when I was growing up in Texas.
11. I wish you could have been around when I was growing up in Texas (repeated on purpose).
12. I'm sorry I was too young to understand what you were going through. I wish I would have talked to you more.
13. I can't believe you made me feel that way. I would have been miserable with you. Most of the things you said were lies, and I don't even know if you knew it. I'm glad we don't talk anymore.
14. I so hope you find what you're looking for, and that you sleep better!
15. You've been a great friend! I miss you when we go too long with out talking.
16. I'm so excited for you! I know you've wanted this for a quite a while! I'll help however I can.
17. Although exacerbating, I'm sort of glad you were lazy- it made me more determined to get on with my life!
18. I'm fascinated by your knowledge. I'm excited to know more and spend more time with you.
19. I'm excited to know you'll be guiding me in this new part of life. Knowing your there to answer questions is awesome.
20. You are so supportive. I don't know why I'm still so guarded. I'm afraid I'll disappoint you somehow.
I suck at telling people how I feel. This seems like a safe way to do it with out being 'too' out there!