Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ghost hunt




One of the meetup groups I'm in is a paranormal group. In order to keep my mind off of ferret surgery last Saturday, I went on a ghost hunt with the group. We took some EVP recordings and photos. One of the girls I was walking with got a good sound clip, which I will try and see if I can post. Overall, it was very intersting.
The first picture is of the 'man in the wall' Apparently the outline of the man has been painted over several times, but keeps appearing.
The second picture is of the first 'orb' I caught. The area along the railroad tracks is called the hobo trail because hobos would walk the tracks during the depression.
The third picture is by the old grain and feed building where lots of people good pictures of orbs, and at least 2 EVPS were caught and you can go listen to them here: www.paranormal.meetup.com/400/files
There's lots of history in downtown loveland, and apparently tons of paranormal activity!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

how exciting! i always wanted to do that kind of stuff. also, i like your new profile pic. you look great!

Some old bee-yatch said...

That sounds like a kick ass time. I should be here at homecoming. :)

KB said...

creeeeepy. perfect Halloween fun too.

the German said...

that's pretty sweet!