Friday, July 24, 2009

Some big changes on the way!

I made an offer on a house!

The seller has signed the contract, but since it's a short sale the offer has to be approved by the bank. The bank should get back to me next week sometime.

Crazy!

I made a website for my business FINALLY! It's not very fancy yet, but it's there. Check it out and let me know what you think. Especially if you have suggestions!

The site is www.spiritedcreationsllc.com .

I adore the guy I'm dating.

Here's a picture:



Scott treats me better than any one I've ever dated. He's awesome. You would all like him very much.

Do you know he's built several miles on the continental divide trail?! Like actually got to decide where the trail went and everything?!?!?!?

I think that's awesome.

I'm going to the renaissance faire tomorrow in Larkspur with some friends of mine. It should be a good time, it's been a few years since I've gone to one.

Last week I started taking a course to enhance and develop my intuitive abilites. I've only been at it a week but I'm starting to notice some improvements.

I'm staying up too late again but I can't help it! I'm excited! I'm not driving tomorrow so maybe I can sleep on the way to the ren faire.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Rockette79 said...

The sun is shining in Maryland!! Yay! It is nice to hear the good things in someones life. :)

KB said...

Congrats! You look very happy. I can't see the house. That link seems to be broken.

You are like a grown-up and stuff. ;)