Saturday, June 30, 2007

Little intimacies

I picked up T from the airport Thursday. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw him again. Since were supposed to be friends now, I had to supress the urge to do the things I normally would, like hold his hand, or kiss him. It struck me that I had taken these little intimacies for granted when we were together. I didn't realize how much a touch could mean when it had been absent for so long.

I talked to a friend of mine in Nac today, and wished we could go for tea like we used to.

Acknowledge the gift you have in your relationships while you have them. You never know when you may have to move out of state (or ....something)!

~blessed be~
~~~m~~~

2 comments:

Kristen Ruby "Lips" Woodard aka Smack Bauer #24 said...

so glad i found this!! i love your journey descriptions...and belly dancing sounds like so much fun. can i add a link to here from my blog? take care!

KB said...

yay blogger friends.

thanks to the interweb we can all keep in contact no matter where we go.