Sunday, November 9, 2008

A new path

I decided to start a side business last Tuesday, which was election day.
I will be making and selling jewelry and natural loition bars. I will probably also be making soap and soy candles.
I already have a place to sell my products, so all I need to do is set up the administrative side of the business and get my tax ID number. I'm hoping to have this done by the end of the month.
I'm thinking about converting my home 'office' into a workshop. My kitchen is pretty tiny, and I think if I got some hot plates and tables I could probably work in the office with no problem.


At this point your probably wondering what my business will be called.....

I decided to go with Spirited Creations.
________________________________________________________________________________

In other news, I just got my plane tickets today for when I go home for Christmas. I'm flying into Dallas on Saturday the 20th and flying back Saturday the 27th. I will be making a trip to Nacogdoches while I'm in the Texas- probably Mon. the 22nd and Tues. the 23rd.

That's about it for now. I need to make a trip to a craft store and buy soy wax!

3 comments:

Zay said...

I can't wait to check out your products later on. :) How exciting.

Some old bee-yatch said...

Congratulations!! I just bought an ass load of soy wax from ebay...way cheaper...

I hope things work out well! I'll email you back about Thanksgiving...

xxoo

Chrissy said...

cool! i love independent businesses! let us all know when you're available for a coffee date! ;)