Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quick lunch blog


I feel icky today. My boss muscle tested me...we think it's parasites. Perhaps the parasites are on all the broccoli I have been eating. I don't really know.

In other news, I am set to make the first official sale of jewelry for my company tomorrow. At 8 in the morning.

I am going rock climbing tonight. It will be the 1 year anniversary of the day I started climbing.

I'm feeling restless and have been for the past few days. No me gusta.

I like tea. I am going to go heat up some water before my break is over (it is the detox yogi tea, incase you were wondering...I heart Yogi tea.)

Piper, my bosses dog, just walked into my office. She is awesome, and so are all of you, dear readers.

Now, go forth and let us all heat water together! It shall be a wonderful and glorious moment when we will all drink tea as one and feel the healing tea energy wash over us.

Yes, I am feeling goofy. You like it. Alot.

2 comments:

Zay said...

you look fancy! :) and i cannot wait to see photos of your made jewelry.

KB said...

You don't look icky . You look so happy and healthy.

I had a temp job at Sunshine, Yogi tea for about a week. It was the hardest job I've ever had due to all the names that I couldn't pronounce, but I did get to drink all the tea I wanted during the day.