Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things for me to remember

I'm noticeing that I cycle through feelings of confidence and being overwhelmed when it comes to my business.
When I start to feel overwhelmed (like right now) I repeat certain phrases like mantras so I dont freak out.

I thought maybe if I wrote these phrases down...well, I don't know exactly what it's going to do, but at least all my phrases will be in one place.

-Not every thing has to be done RIGHT NOW

-Nothing is written in stone, I get to change my mind

-I can change my products to fit selling trends and the needs of clients

-I have a ton of people supporting this venture

-In the past few months, people have enthusiastically liked jewelry I have made for them

-I don't have to get all of my information out of books...my intuition works pretty well when I let it

-I will not be executed or publically embarrased if I happen to make a mistake on City, State, or Federal tax forms

-I can ask for help when filing City, State, and Federal tax forms

-Colorado has excellent small business resources that I should and will take advantage of

-Not everything has to be done RIGHT NOW (I do have a full time job and other responsibilities, I can't work on Spirited Creation tasks all the time) (I know I repeated this one...I say it more than the others)

-It's ok to relax every once in a while

-In this life, Spirited Creations is likely something I was meant to create. For this reason opportunites will come easily and obstacles will be minimal.


The word well is empty now. I am sufficently calmed enough to make it through the rest of my work day.

I hope you all are having a lovely day!

1 comment:

kiohoka said...

yoyoyo man I love your blog it is awesome