Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yay for word games!

I found a word game at B&N tonight that was 75% off. The grand total at check out was $6.66 (score!). The game is called word spot, it's sort of like boggle...but different. Anyway, I'm excited! I <3 word games!

In other news....

-I stuffed myself silly at olive garden with soup and salad

- Both loads of laudry got done

- Allergies and/or a head cold have finally invaded....grrr

- I'm wondering what would make a unique and creative gift for someone who will be in the hospital a few days? I couldn't think of much tonight except for fuzzy comfy socks(ideas gladly accepted.

- Garnet is an awesome energizing stone!


Soooooo.......I guess that's it for now!

2 comments:

Zay said...

i love word games too! :)

hospital gifts:

word/puzzle books of course. :)

Some old bee-yatch said...

6.66. awesome price tag.

good to hear from you!!