Sunday, March 15, 2009

Turning over a new leaf

Warning: I will be rambling.

It's spring! Friday is the Spring Equinox, the day where light and dark are equal. Days following the equinox get longer, meaning more light! Plants are blooming, trees are budding, birds are singing...everything is coming to life again, and in a way I feel that I am also.
The past few weeks I've had the spring cleaning urge. This year I'm cleaning with Feng Shui principals in mind to get better chi into my house and into my life. I've been doing different Feng Shui fixes around the house the last few weeks and I'm really starting to notice a difference in the way I feel and the way events are happening.
While I'm enjoying cleaning the house and rearranging things, I think I've been staying too close to home. Some times I feel like I shouldn't leave the house...I almost feel guilty about it, as weird as that sounds.
Tonight I went swing dancing in Denver with a friend of mine. When he first asked if I wanted to go I was really hesitant- I figured I would be akward, it was a sunday night, and it was in Denver. After some prodding from a few people I decided to go, and I'm really glad I did. I wasn't akward at all! Actually I thought I picked up the moves pretty quickly and that I did pretty well. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun.
I feel like I am at a turning point now, I have been clearing out the old to make way for the new, and the new has started to roll in! The new is new people, new experiences, new strength, and new energy.

I'm excited! Lots of love to you alllllll:)

1 comment:

KB said...

Ahhh springtime! Got to love it!