Saturday, August 11, 2007

I don't believe in perfection

I don't believe in perfection!

This is something I have been thinking about in the past few days...

There is always one misspelled word
One hair out of place
Some distance or depth the wasn't measured correctly
A piece of the plan that fell through

I think that the pursuit of perfection is insanity. I refuse to apologize when something I do isn't 'perfect'. I will learn from my mistakes and make the next project better- but never perfect. I believe the only entity that could possibly create something perfect is Mother Nature.

I just wanted to acknowledge my imperfection as a human creature and take resposibility for it.

~~~Blessed Be~~~
~~~m~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree. plus, most of the fun comes from the lessons we learn in this trial and error expemiments of our lifes xD