Saturday, August 11, 2007

Things that I believe

I thought I'd address some of the thigns I DO believe in:

~I believe the devine has both a feminine and masculine aspect- I believe in the Goddess and God- what you call them is unimportant~

~I believe in the power of positive thought and manifestation through your own will power- this is what makes magic/spells work~

~ I believe one should take responsibility for ones own actions- don't blame the world for your problems if you refuse to do anything to change~

~I believe love, when unconditional, is the greatest thing ever~

~I believe in the rule of 3- whatever you put out will return to you times 3. I try to be as nice and helpful as I can....this doesn't work all the time (I'm human)~

~I believe in random acts of kindness~

~I believe in donating to different causes- I can do this now that I have a job! It may be only a dollar here or there, but I like to think it helps~

~I believe people come into your life for a reason, and that everyone you come in contact with has a lesson to impart- if your paying attention~

~I believe that we are all more resilient than we give ourselves credit for~

~I believe that it is time for me to end this post:D~

I hope that whenever you read this, that your day is filled with wonder, kindness and beauty~

~~~Blessed Be~~~
~~~m~~~

No comments: